New addition

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Newest member of the Hilts gang.. 8 weeks old and been with us for two days..

main.php

got her off e-bay, they called her a 'Retro Dog' cos of the anodised eyes and doubled the price !

Mate, that looks more like Tektro "Mauve", I think you got duped.. :LOL:

Ahhh

Its a dog!

How much poo then Hilts? Does she run sideways? We had a puppy (for a short while) bless him - he kinda drifted as he ran. Funny fella!

Cute dog!

Least it will get u out on the bike! Train him/her to stick with you as u ride along - awesome riding companion and kills 2 birds with one stone!

;)

Yup, she has that funny sideways shuffle as she runs, takes great delight in nipping my daughters toes which the she's not overly impressed with, but makes me laugh..

The pooh is not too bad, she does it where she supposed to and generally outside during the day which I think is quite good for this age.. Still pretty gross clearing it up !!

Hope she'll join me on my rides when a bit older as you need to knacker them out or they chew your house up !!

Watching the puppy run should give you an Idea of what a slingshot rides like ............... if you ever decide to try one that is.

I like puppies
icon_boobies.gif
too. ;)

I wanted to call the puppy 'Klunkerz', but the other half said it wasn't suitable for a girl .. so i guess i need to get a boy dog now ..

Back