3 Peaks - Retrobike Team Entered!

me and Mrs Gil will be half way up Pen y Gent, more than happy to be a fuel stop for you guys...

Sure you will all make it that far :)

gil_m":9bu5d67i said:
me and Mrs Gil will be half way up Pen y Gent, more than happy to be a fuel stop for you guys...

Cheers Gil. Are you planning to be at the start or maybe meet us for a pint on Sat night in Settle?

If any other local members want to meet up on Sat evening for a pub meal/beer let us know.

gil_m":e0y40w64 said:

Gil, can you bring my RB decals with you and i'll stop and apply them there?

;)

Not sure what I am doing regarding being at the start...

Night be over the night before, or might come over for the day

Will need to check weather/work and see nearer the time

Can supply you with snacks, but don't know about wheel swaps ;) [/i]

Start times have changed.

Everybody now starts at 0945 (instead of Vets at 0930 and Open at 1000) but now in waves dependant on anticipated race time from 'sub 3hrs30mins to 6hrs+'.

What do you reckon guys?

MadCowKev":1wiqhk3p said:
Start times have changed.

Everybody now starts at 0945 (instead of Vets at 0930 and Open at 1000) but now in waves dependant on anticipated race time from 'sub 3hrs30mins to 6hrs+'.

What do you reckon guys?

Well, I'm definitely in the 6 hours plus tailend Charlie group. Bit disappointed that I don't get the extra 30 minutes for being an old timer because I need all the advantages I can get.

Good pre race heckle Mr. K, hope to see you on the route to offer some pithy barbs that will drive us on to glory (or a DNF, whichever comes first).

ededwards":1aei90wu said:
Good pre race heckle Mr. K, hope to see you on the route to offer some pithy barbs that will drive us on to glory (or a DNF, whichever comes first).

If hypothetically one of our team were to withdraw perhaps MrK would take their place......I believe he owns a cross bike :LOL:

MadCowKev":4wp3v6e1 said:
ededwards":4wp3v6e1 said:

If hypothetically one of our team were to withdraw perhaps MrK would take their place......I believe he owns a cross bike :LOL:

Top hypothetical idea although I'd describe his bike as more livid than cross.

I'll get my coat

Back