Saddle: Vetta TT Trishock
Seatpost: USE
Shifters: Grip Shift X-Ray 8 speed
Mechs: Deore LX (f) Deore XT (r)
Chainset: FSA
Brakes: LX V's and levers
Wheels: SPIN (r) HOPE/Mavic (r)
Tyres: Panaracer Magic 2.1
Extras: Anodized blue front spoke nipples, SRP crank bolts, bottle cage/bolts, HOPE seat clamp/QR, rear mech jockeys, stem top cap

Attachments

• Tempest 2.JPG
    Tempest 2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,892
  • Tempest.JPG
    Tempest.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,892
Well, here it is in action :cool:

Supprisingly, given the I hadn't actually ridden it before the weekend, and that it was only finished Thursday night, it didnt miss a beat the whole ride :shock:

Its light weight made it a joy on the climbs, and whilst it was a little lively on the rocky descents it made for a really fun ride.

Its a wicked bike; I love it :D

Attachments

• Peaks.jpg
    Peaks.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,844
Sweet :cool:

I've got to say I think that's the best one you've built so far (and I love the RTS & LTS!).

Very nice.

Top work fellah, you've inspired me to get the old frame I had in the cupboard out to give it the once over :D You'll need to ask santa for a front spin :p

kaiser":2jlt5t88 said:
Top work fellah, you've inspired me to get the old frame I had in the cupboard out to give it the once over

Excellent! :LOL:

I know you wanted some more pics of this frame, so I must get some over to you shortly.

I picked up some ano blue X-Lite stubbie pro's off neilll at the Peaks, so will be sticking them on shortly. Also just put on some neat little GT stickers from gil_m on the forks, to replace the scratched originals :cool:

I was lucky enough to see this build in the flesh at the peaks and it is stunning. Real tasty bike and I imagine really light too. All credit to you.

sinnett177":1o90tug2 said:
I was lucky enough to see this build in the flesh at the peaks and it is stunning. Real tasty bike and I imagine really light too. All credit to you.

Cheers buddy ;)

Zaska

What size Zask' do you need? If I come across one what colour scheme?
Will be unveiling a modern build pre "Moto" Zaskar soon, just needs a few finishing touches.

Back