F1...its a farce!

Harryburgundy":3rv62fwr said:
konahed":3rv62fwr said:
Let's move on to Monza. :)
Fair point...predictions for the race?
It'll rain, LH will get too cocky and crash, Massa will spin six times, get away with it and win

Harryburgundy":3rv62fwr said:
McLaren disqualified for using wrong kind of air in the tyres :roll: :LOL:
No, for using the same type of air as Ferrari

Update on Spa:
1. Charlie Whiting has now told the drivers not to overtake until the corner after next after cutting a chicane
2. the rule is simply that you can't leave the track, any penalty being at the discretion of the stewards (who are different for each race)
3. Sado-Max says McLaren were wrong to ask Whiting's opinion, and Whiting was wrong to reply, which seems sensible for once

Well! thats gonna make for a storming race i hope! especially if it pours down and no one has more than one set of extreme wets left im thinking thats maybe what mclaren have done? left one set for the start of the race ferrari and HK have none left just normal wets.

MONZA
Good race, and really happy to see Vettel win...storming drive.
LH did well to recover as well, shame about the tyre choice...but rain was predicted. I was hoping for a shower towards the end of the race...that would have been very interesting. Some great overtaking by LH.
Massa did nothing wrong overtaking on the chicane....but had to concede..very odd, but I guess in light of the Spa controversy drivers/teams are taking no chances.

Harryburgundy":37yorbcb said:
MONZA
Good race, and really happy to see Vettel win...storming drive.
LH did well to recover as well, shame about the tyre choice...but rain was predicted. I was hoping for a shower towards the end of the race...that would have been very interesting. Some great overtaking by LH.
Massa did nothing wrong overtaking on the chicane....but had to concede..very odd, but I guess in light of the Spa controversy drivers/teams are taking no chances.
Amazing how many people are seething at the stewards for telling Massa to let Kubica retake the position.

Only amazing though because the stewards did no such thing, it was only James Allen who said it was the FIA. Within ten seconds of the incident, Massa gives the place back and James Allen thinks that in the space of that ten seconds Ferrari got a ruling either out of the stewards, who they're not allowed to contact, or Charlie Whiting, who has now been told not to answer such questions. Well in line with his usual bollocks level but people believe it! Probably cost Massa two places in the end.

Back