Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MrKawasaki's Ibis Alibi

• kingroon's Bontrager Race

• delboy's Klein Attitude

• Total voters
It has to be the Corsa. Perfect frame and the most beautiful single bicycle component ever, the delta brakes...

hey! thanks for including my bike in this - i had no idea! :D
im very honored to be included but i dont think i stand a chance against some of the incredible machines there! both nick's pace or kingroons bonty would be the ones for me. top work fellas.
BC

Had to vote for Jezza's Trimble for 4 reasons ..

1) It lived up to the hype ..
2) It's stupidly fantastic to look at.
3) Reading the thread about him trying to get the internal cabling sorted made me chuckle..
4) I've seen it in the flesh.

Good work Jezza

My Explosif should be ready for next month, BOTM the perfect Christmas pressie :LOL:

the stumpjumper will also be ready , so you ll have kind of two chances of winning it . :LOL:

1997 Ibis Alibi

Shocked to see the unassuming Alibi in BOTM - better give some supporting evidence to the claim!

I guess the theme was a subtle US-build (if that's not a contradiction!), trying to use US-made period NOS stuff where possible. The NOS forks came via Germany in the original packaging and have yet to be pinged in anger! The Hershey crankset apparently comes with the 'driller killer' look as standard; Ibis bars are Ti; Ibis stem is aluminium; SRAM 'Betsy' special edition gripshift and rear mech - and that's about it.

Still to resolve the headset cap, spacers and cantis - looking for something green to match a pair of Real levers that are sat on the shelf in the cellar. The Alibi temporariliy has some rather interesting BOX levers from Simon (for more info, use the search facility on this website).

Rest assured that the bike will be raced in a few marathons next year - so it's 'pristine queen' status won't last long!

Neil

Attachments

• Ibis Alibi Betsy.JPG
    Ibis Alibi Betsy.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 5,846
  • 97 Rock Shox.JPG
    97 Rock Shox.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 5,846
  • Ibis Alibi rs.JPG
    Ibis Alibi rs.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 5,846
  • DSC01801.JPG