The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

longun":rrogeowb said:
taken with my phone, no skills, no eye for detail and definetly not what id call great pics but for some reason i just liked it/them. i have a few now in a photobucket account and may try a bit harder from now on to capter life as it buzzes past

Like them, nice scenes, nice dreamlike shades of colour and a good feeling- pylon is well placed. Just a shame the horizon is hilly and hence difficult to get to look straight.

Go out and shoot more !!

Re: Re:

RobMac":15kka9gz said:
There's a Hollywood film set quality to those pics.

Cheers for nice comments, behind the field is dragonby mines, some cool stuff to look at but very contrasting to the rural stuff next door ha. Does not look this nice very often especially with all the rain and wind of late.

ibbz":1kwx3j5k said:
longun":1kwx3j5k said:
taken with my phone, no skills, no eye for detail and definetly not what id call great pics but for some reason i just liked it/them. i have a few now in a photobucket account and may try a bit harder from now on to capter life as it buzzes past

Like them, nice scenes, nice dreamlike shades of colour and a good feeling- pylon is well placed. Just a shame the horizon is hilly and hence difficult to get to look straight.

Go out and shoot more !!

Will do :)

Re:

Blocking the sun out! (months apart two different locations) not messed with, other than cropping :cool:

URL=http://s105.photobucket.com/user/aonetraders/media/IMG_1432-1_zpsnh8amhzf.jpg.html]
IMG_1432-1_zpsnh8amhzf.jpg
[/URL]

Back