WANTED: Giant ATX DH Team Prototype (like ATX One DH)

downhiller_01

Dirt Disciple
Long shot but I know there were a few floating around the UK. If you know someone that has one please put me in touch. Cash waiting :)

Thanks
Sam

Attachments

• newDHTeam.jpg
    newDHTeam.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,601
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply buddy. That one on eBay, and indeed all the others listed recently are the mass produced ATX ONE DH frame. What I am after is the exact DH TEAM PROTOTYPE in the image, with the single swing arm and top mounted shock. (Look at the difference in the swingers and shocks). These were a basically VPP/VPS system but were blocked last minute by a patent infringement, so never went into full production despite making the year 2000 giant broacher.

However there were about 20 or so of these VPP prototype frames made though, which years later were sold on the quiet and are kicking around with private owners.

Hi... I have a frame in good condition, a few chips and scuffs. Possibly willing to let it go...
Just joined the board so once I've worked out how to shrink the pic on my iPhone I will :)

Re:

Scribbla, i'm really interested about that frame!
Can you send some photo to my email plz?

andrea.chinese(at)bitsfromitaly.it

Thank you in advance!

Back