which should i buy xb360 or nintendo wii

THWANG-666":2amnklfk said:
now if we could get scud racer on the wii man that would be something

Get a campaign going and pester SEGA to port it :D
Nintendo are planning a retro style download thing. Not sure of the technical ability to port from the v1.5 Model 3 board it ran from though

aren't Sega putting a lot of classic games onto the Wii, I'm sure I read you will be able to download these direct to a Wii in the same way old Nintendo games will..

also anyone getting a Wii, check out www.wii.com for videos of the sports games - looks an impressive machine!

MAME

questionable legals I know but buy an arcade joystick and you are in heaven!

And of course - it's totally retro too

XBOX 360

With games like these for the Wii

Activision: Call of Duty 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Rapala Tournament Fishing, Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam, World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions

Atari: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Atlus: Trauma Center: Second Opinion

EA: Madden NFL ’07, Need for Speed: Carbon

Konami: Elebits

Midway: Happy Feet, Rampage: Total Destruction, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The Ant Bully

Sega: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

SNK: Metal Slug Anthology

Tecmo: Super Swing Golf

THQ: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Barnyard, Cars, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Creature from the Krusty Krab

Ubisoft: Far Cry: Vengeance, GT Pro Series, Monster 4X4 World Circuit, Open Season, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent

Vivendi: Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

NES: Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Hockey, Pinball, Soccer, Tennis, Urban Champion, Wario’s Woods, Baseball, Solomon’s Key

SNES: F-Zero, SimCity

N64: Super Mario 64

Sega Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Columns, Ecco the Dolphin, Gunstar Heroes, Space Harrier II, Toe Jam & Earl, Ristar, Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine

TurboGrafx16: Bonk’s Adventure, Super Star Soldier, Victory Run, Bomberman ’93, Dungeon Explorer

Well thats your 10 year old sorted, but what about teens and adults.

Back