Waterproof socks/overshoes

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, I'm going to celebrate my forthcoming birthday in style...and buy me some overshoes or waterproof socks...yup, hardcore I know...I might even stay up 'til 11pm :LOL:
Any recommendations fellas :?:
Cheers
Carl

Seal Skinz

Best £20 I've spent on a pair of socks. Come to think of it, the only time I've spent £20 on a pair of socks!

Put it this way, they were good enough that I bought a second pair when the first ones started to lose their waterproofing (after at least 2 years and a lot of use)

Their MTB gloves are good, too.

I use army surplus goretex socks off ebay - cost around £10 and do the job well if not the most stylish (usually black). Like these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Ex-Army-S ... 286.c0.m14

c56e_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
orange71":3ib49to2 said:
I use army surplus goretex socks off ebay - cost around £10 and do the job well if not the most stylish (usually black).

Stylish?! Black is the new black. String of pearls and it's straight out afterwards

:)

Harryburgundy":2mzq2szq said:
Well, I'm going to celebrate my forthcoming birthday in style...and buy me some overshoes or waterproof socks...yup, hardcore I know...I might even stay up 'til 11pm :LOL:
Cheers
Carl
Many happy returns
How old are you? :D

dyna-ti":3ftdsp6l said:
Harryburgundy":3ftdsp6l said:
Cheers
Carl
Many happy returns
How old are you? :D

Thanks..on Friday I shall be 48 years young :roll: :D

orange71":b3ffhm63 said:
I use army surplus goretex socks off ebay - cost around £10 and do the job well if not the most stylish (usually black). Like these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Ex-Army-S ... 286.c0.m14

c56e_1.JPG
They've got to be better than Sealskins. The originals were good. The current ones have just shrunk with the cuff going completely gaping. Utter rubbish :evil:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I use the cheaper option when cycling in heavy rain or in winter
Two carrier bags [thats one for each foot before you ask :LOL:]
Cheap as chips and easily found
OK yer feet will sweat a bit ,but they'll stay warm and toasty

Back