happy new year to you all

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hope you all have a pleasant night. Ill be making flat pack furniture, welding the inner arch of my xr2 and more than likely having an early night......no new years resolutions for me as i always say no more bikes.......ppppfft.

Have fun, and hope to see and ride with many of you again next year. Heres to mayhem ;) chin chin

Longun

Re:

Was going out to a mates ,for a mad gallon 'but he's got a foot of water in the house so same as you having a quiet affair tonight, see you on a ride out in the new year' and to everyone else on here take care ,and have a good night.

Re:

Happy New Year and all the best to everyone, I too will be home alone but with a notebook and some cider planning the Next Big Thing bike wise, hell I may even break out the bottle of Jim Beam and flat coke I found in the pantry!!

Original wild party plans went astray when the mate I was going to announced she's ill and going to bed at 8. As it's the same one I was working 15 hour days with before Christmas and I feel much the same, can't say I'm complaining too much :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Happy New Year to all!

Weather permitting we will not be leaving the house again tonight.

Battened all the hatches, and the moat is full of burning oil.

Some of the usurpers are off to catch Capercaillie in town, while us oldies poke at the dying embers of 2015. A year I won't miss. Not at all.

Good reasons to expect better times in 2016, and I hope every one of you experiences the same.

Slangevar!

Re:

Well, ive just spent the last hour looking for a rockshox reverb bleed screw that fell on the floor, found it now and alls good......for now. No welding, no fettling and no paint prep on the xr2 either. Might go back indoors and tell the wife i love her...and go to sleep

Back