Eine Fat

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Got my eye on the Yo on eBay.de.. Does anyone know the geometry of an L Fat? Looks to be about a 19.5"/20" seat tube which might be on the Leonid Stadnyk side for me.. I think I might need a M/L at 6'1"..?

Also, could someone provide a translation for the description? :oops:

FAT CHANCE YO EDDY Teamrahmen Gr-L BJ 93;Bike hat alle Kleber keine Dellen-Macken oder Risse Lediglich kleine Lackmacken am Unterrohr Bestzustand aus Sammlungsauflösung... Spaß beim Bieten

800 Euros is a bit steep but it does look in awesome condition..?

6c_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kingroon,

try this link

I'm about 6' and ride a M. It's a good fit but is on the small size. I reckon a M/L would be about right.

Rock n roll.. Cheers John!

Yeah M/L it is then.. That black L one reminds me of Justin Loretz[?]'s one that was in MBUK once BITD.. He was riding around London I think, big photo in front of Picadilly? Pace RC35s..? Loved that bike.. Except I think his had a left/right hand side black/white fade?

kingroon":13pv3fcc said:
FAT CHANCE YO EDDY Teamrahmen Gr-L BJ 93;Bike hat alle Kleber keine Dellen-Macken oder Risse Lediglich kleine Lackmacken am Unterrohr Bestzustand aus Sammlungsauflösung... Spaß beim Bieten

6c_1.JPG

Here it is:
FC Yo Eddy Teamframe size L, year 93. Frame has all stickers, no dents/dings, problems or cracks. Too bad only a little paint problem on the downtube.Good condition, clearing out collection.

Danke Shön ;)

Aber Ich denke diese rahmen ist eine kleine grosse fur mich* :?

* Germenglish sorry

It's a little big? :)
Yes I can image it's a litte big. Looks big too. We call frame slike that a fence.

just under 6' and ride a M Buck, you can see where the seat is on Johns pics from Cannock, and could go higher..

gump":3gza9her said:
just under 6' and ride a M Buck, you can see where the seat is on Johns pics from Cannock, and could go higher..

Is yours the Red Fat? That's a tasty bike mate.. Hmm.. M/Ls aren't that commonly for sale tho eh :roll:

Is the headtube on a Buckshaver 1"?

Back