• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 8,751
  • IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 8,751
Haro Revo 98

Good morning all,

I recently got my haro revo from my mums garage and was gutted to see the state its in ;(
The once chrome frame is now covered in rust spots!
I'd like to give it another life but unsure the best way to do so.
Any advice welcome

Cheers

Andy

Re: Haro Revo 98

WelshAndy":9jfp1w55 said:
Good morning all,

I recently got my haro revo from my mums garage and was gutted to see the state its in ;(
The once chrome frame is now covered in rust spots!
I'd like to give it another life but unsure the best way to do so.
Any advice welcome

Cheers

Andy
There are different methods, I would get a chrome polish (some removes rust) and a dish scrubber pad thats slightly abrasive.
Some folks use all kinds of stuff from cola,vinegar,citric acid.

You could have it re chromed also.

Re:

*** :shock: Newb alert! :shock: *** Hi, got on here as a way to keep up my interest in unusual O.S bikes. I ride my MTB to and from work as often as I can but have got back into BMX racing (four years now) via my son at Bristol BMX club. I race in the 'Old enough to know better class' I'm no fitter from this and some might argue no quicker but it's a right laugh. Just as soon as I've worked out how to post pics I'll put up an interesting (unusual!) project I've got going. Mogs

Re:

Hello everyone im new to retrobike and just recently restored a older Gt Dyno for my daughter which she adores. Im out of West Virginia and just started this hobby because back in my youth days i had quite a few dyno bmx bikes an and i just got bit by the bug to do restores ane i love it.

Re:

New in the BMX forum, I've been gifted a GT which I think is either a Performer or Vertigo. I might need a bit of help with some bits as I've not been near a BMX since I was a weekend shop boy at school.

Back