Premiere of "Klunkerz" tonight

Yesterday's ride

Took a ride yesterday on some of the privately maintained single-track that is within a half-hour ride from my house. This is an unbelieveable resource, a huge tract owned by the Boy Scouts (i.e. privately owned) where they have cooperated with local mountain bikers to build about 10 miles of single track.

It costs $50 for a year's pass, or you can purchase a single-day pass at the local bike shop.

I was riding there by myself yesterday, and I stopped at the top of a hill. A few other riders came by and stopped also. We chatted for a minute, and then one of them asked me, "Have you heard about that movie, 'Klunkerz?' It's awesome!"

Re: Klunkerz held over

Repack Rider":1vvj1acc said:
After selling out the first two screenings, "Klunkerz" was held over for an unusual third showing in the Mill Valley Film Festival's biggest screening room. Once again it was sold out long before showtime, and it seems likely that director Billy Savage could do good business in any theatre in the area.

The overwhelming positive response to the film will certainly give it "legs." Savage plans to shop it to other film festivals in hope of landing a distibution deal.

Was lucky enough to make the third show - I want to see it again! All I can say is I hope the film gets it's legs cause it's a great story and does all involved proud, it deserves to be seen by any and all interested in the Northern CA roots of MTB.

Got to meet Charlie and hang with Alan, Joe, Chris, Gil and Billy...what more can I say.

really want to see this film
the last film i was so keen to see was "on any sunday"
can't wait
mike

Back