RPotM - December - Theme is - PROJECTS? - NOMINATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is open to interpretation and as long as a project was finished recently I think it all adds to the diversity.
If people disagree with someones project, then just don't vote for it. Its not a 'bling kit' comp its all about a project, so for me its not always about what I am actually seeing on the screen but trying to envisage the potential of the finished item. If that makes sense.

Jamie

I, have been drinking. Inlaws just left.

Can I put lots of the same pic up? That would be a PROJECTILE.

Cold out?

Re:

WOW :shock: Finney, you are going to be busy this winter :D
I can always help you out if you need to find lodgings for any of them ;)

Jamie

Well, I better throw my own into the ring, if nothing more than to maybe, get me motivated to get it done.
It is not for lack of interest that its sat idle for nearly twelve months, getting partially built and then pulled down, just that there have been a lot of other things on the go. Some family stuff and a bit of bike stuff.
My plan was to throw this together with stuff from the good spares box in the loft, Dura Ace 7400 or 7700 and make sure it fits and works for long Audax rides and then, once happy, and only, then send it back for a respray.
It has a few options, guard mounts, rack fittings on rear but in a fast road geometry rather than the outright touring geometry.
My 1992 Mercian, King Of Mercia

My project is not one of the many bikes I have on the go but to get my workshop sorted out. The worrying thing is this picture only shows half of it and I also have a lockup. :facepalm:

Re: Molinari Chromevalato

Hi I'd like to put this forward, a very dirty and tatty Molinari that I'm bringing back from the grave, stripped down, rusty wheel rebuild, loads done so far... some before and after pics to show you WIP.

Attachments

• Molinari parts - 1.jpg
    Molinari parts - 1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6,853
  • Molinari - 2.jpg
    Molinari - 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6,853
  • Molinari - 10.jpg
    Molinari - 10.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 6,853
  • Molinari - 6.jpg
    Molinari - 6.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 6,853
  • IMG_2328.JPG
    IMG_2328.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 6,853
  • rims - 3.jpg
    rims - 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 6,853
  • Molinari wheels - 1.jpg
    Molinari wheels - 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6,853
  • IMG_2330.JPG
    IMG_2330.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 6,852
Re:

The pic to illustrate how a tatty looking bike can be full of surprises !

Well my new project is going to take me quite back in time ! :LOL: Hope you like it

a 1938 french classic : a Narcisse -

very interesting as it sports the latest developments of that era ( annular bearings hubs, aheadset stem, cotterless cranks, needle bearings bottom bracket , cantilever brakes )

see build thread her

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=339141

Re:

A couple of photos.

Photo 1. Suntour Superbe

IMG_0648.jpg

Photo 2. The Build

IMG_0643.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back