The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serotta Max853 18" C-C steel MTB frame.

Hi all,

How much is a NOS boxed 2000 model Serotta Max853 steel MTB frame worth. Size 18" C-C by Serotta's charts (19" C-T). V brake only inc Serotta seat collar. 27.2 post 68mm English thread BB shell, 1 1/8th head tube.

I was hazarding a guess of around £500 posted within UK? Any idea's?

To be honest I would love the same frame but smaller, or a similar steel frame, 17" C-T or 18" C-T.

Steve

Answer Manitou 2 Forks

As per the title in immaculate condition with original box.
Will need new elastomers though due to age rather than use

1 1/8in threaded steerer

Thanks

ibis ti mojo and klein pulse both 17in

Hi there Guy's and Gal's,
I'm a bit new to this forum after stumbleing across it whilst bored at work! Saying that by the looks of things I should fit in as a retrobike type of rider due to my bike preferences.
At the moment I've got an Ibis Ti Mojo with "grey" XTR ibis ti stem/bar syncros ti post and judy sl's (colour matched). Then a 92 Klein Pulse in sea and sky with Ringle hubs seatpost and stem in blue, white bros forks and other parts of the time. My modern bike is a turner 5 spot with the usual parts raceface etc.
I've enjoyed them all but due to a financial need I might sell one of them. Do any of you have any idea on the value of the retro steeds?
All the best Justin

Re: ibis ti mojo and klein pulse both 17in

ibisti":f06gbtdt said:
Hi there Guy's and Gal's,
I'm a bit new to this forum after stumbleing across it whilst bored at work! Saying that by the looks of things I should fit in as a retrobike type of rider due to my bike preferences.
At the moment I've got an Ibis Ti Mojo with "grey" XTR ibis ti stem/bar syncros ti post and judy sl's (colour matched). Then a 92 Klein Pulse in sea and sky with Ringle hubs seatpost and stem in blue, white bros forks and other parts of the time. My modern bike is a turner 5 spot with the usual parts raceface etc.
I've enjoyed them all but due to a financial need I might sell one of them. Do any of you have any idea on the value of the retro steeds?
All the best Justin
Post some pics
Let the dogs see the rabbit :D

I've got some:

LX 8 Speed combined shifters + canti brake levers.

Which i want to get rid of to get some v brake levers etc.

Good condition - any ideas?

richie-t":3ndgm64h said:
I've got some:

LX 8 Speed combined shifters + canti brake levers.

Which i want to get rid of to get some v brake levers etc.

Good condition - any ideas?

£10-15 I'd say

Got a pair of Oakley M frames I nolonger need black frame, one dark lens & one clear lens. Very good condition no scratches. Comes with cleaning bag.

Any idea of value?

cheers

Question:

White Kirk roadframe with chrome fork. Everything in good condition. How much is reasonable?

Thank you

sunchaser":kjdd4udu said:
Got a pair of Oakley M frames I nolonger need black frame, one dark lens & one clear lens. Very good condition no scratches. Comes with cleaning bag.

Any idea of value?

cheers

Sold a pair on here (carbon frame) for £30 inc post, post was about £1.20 i think, thought that was a fair price.

ok how much for a partly polished 1992 cannondale beast of the east frame?
has mech hanger/bb and new fsa pig headset (threadless)
large size
rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back