FS: Pace RC200

nick_caton

Devout Dirtbag
Hi all

Well it seems that the PACE has to go and I am absolutely heart broken.

Pace RC200-F8 in red
Pace RC36 pro class forks (the super ltd edition Ferrari / Eddie Irvine ones) wiht dual carbon braces and gold nitride legs
Hope C2 disc brakes
Hope ti-glide hubs with red anodised flanges and red ti hope skewers
XTR M952 rear, front mechs and shifter and rarely used chainset with brand new BB
Dura-ace chain
Pace 120mm stem
Syncros Bar
X-Lite seatpost (silver with red head)
Silver ringle bottle cage
Onza full Ti bar ends
Red flite Ti saddle
Time ATAC pedals / flats (up to you.)

Pics are as per my gallery but without the Race Face cranks.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... bb43fb58ca

This bike is soo mint bar some chainring marks on the chainstay - had comments along the "has this been ridden?" line

Looking for £950 but get in touch around offers. Thanks. Kisses.

If you have to sell....which is a shame...

Split it! It will sell for more and will have a better chance of shifting it.

Sad I know. :cry:

I'm putting two and two together here, but if you're getting rid of this because it gives you a bad back, its more likely to be a result of bad set up.

A suspension seatpost will take the bumps out of the ride but poor set-up will put you in a bad position no matter what post you ride with. Some bike shops have a gizmo that analyses your riding position and puts everything where it should be. You may need to spend ££ on different cranks, pedals, stems, bars, seatpost etc, but its a nice bike.. its worth it if you want to keep it :)

Cheers Russell - this is to the point where I havent been able to walk right for the last two days!!!....eekk.. Thing is that I have no problems at all with my Heckler :-(

Nick

If your looking to split and want to sell the frame and forks, i'll gladly take them off your hands.

PM me if you interested

Hi Chris - its a 16" but fits fine with my athletic 5'9" bod. Would look for £500 for both frame and forks to include the race face headset and x-lite post.

Give me a call if you want - 07712176400 and we can chat a bit more

Back