Paul Components W.O.R.D hub (in blue)

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
I've seen them in red but I'd like a blue one please. I'm also not expecting anyone to have one...

Attachments

• 4740548194_83890709fd.jpg
    4740548194_83890709fd.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Paul WORD hub.jpg
    Paul WORD hub.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,675
Re:

Cool, let me know when you find them as I could always re-anodize and get you to make up some new decals.

However, I'd still prefer a blue one from Paul himself

Are you sure that this version was made in an another colour than red? I`ve just seen red ones, but you can still ask Paul if he had made some in blue.
As far as I know they some kind of pre- or test version and there are not much of them out there.
Bye, Marco

Re:

I'd heard that they're pretty hard to come by but isn't all Paul stuff? Good idea on the email suggestion.

Re:

Couple of options...

If you are going to get a pair stripped and re-anodised I have a mis match pair, Silver front/Orange rear

Or if you decide the Red pair is for you I also have those but it would be a great shame to strip a matching pair

PM me if you want to take it further ;)

Attachments

• DSC00882.JPG
    DSC00882.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSC00883.JPG
    DSC00883.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,603
Re:

Sent Paul Components an email and got an email back this morning from the man himself :D

"Blue WORD hubs came out in the mid nineties. We did them off and on for a few years.

Have a good ride,

Paul"

So, anyone got a blue one lurking at the bottom of a parts box anywhere?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back