***STOLEN ORANGE 5 GRIMSBY 08/09/08***

Full spec here:

2006 Orange 5 in Chrome Grey 18" frame
Rockshox Revelation 426 Dual Air forks
Manitou Swinger Air 3-Way rear shock
Shimano SLX chainset & external bottom bracket
Hayes Nines hydraulic brakes with 180mm front rotor, 160mm rear rotor & Goodridge Braided Hoses
Sram X7 Rear Mech
Sram X9 Shifters
Shimano Deore front mech
Shimano XT cassette
KMC SL 9 hollow pin chain
Black Mavic X317 rims on black Hope XC Hubs
Thomson Elite Seat post
WTB Rocket V Stealth saddle
On-One 80mm Stem
Orange Supercross II bars
Lizard Skins logo Loc-On Grips
Shimano M530 SPD Pedals
Panaracer Fire XC 2.1 tyres
Electron EHP 315 twin spot Lightset
VDO computer
blue Hope Q/R Skewers & seat post clamp
blue & gunmetal Hope headset spacers
Ritchey Scuzzy Logic headset.

i hate bike theifs ask around town mate you never know it might show up with a twat on it mine did two weeks after it was nicked in the ruff part of town and yes i batterd him and still he thinks ok to steal as he's in and out of nick :roll: :evil: :evil: i know how your felling it sucks, good luck matey you'll get it back it just takes time :cool: :D

Thanks guys

Sorry CK, the bike was wearing your old forks, I'd not even given them a good bedding in session :(

im at thetford friday so hopfully it will turn up there so i can it back for ya and have a cracking fight with a bike theif at the same time 2 birds one stone dont panic to much as they nearly always turn up if its a top end bike with a chav riding it (god help the chav if i was to see him) :cool: :cool:

Andy, I'm gutted for you :(

After seeing on my Lincoln ride, it brings a tear to my eye, especially as you loved it so much!!

Will keep my eyes peeled as best I can.

At least you didnt flog the Gringo!

If you need an FS to get you by, give me a shout and you can borrow the LTS if it fits (18").

Back