WTD: Chris King 1" threadset top lockrings /Project Two

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Im after some really long steerer 1 1/8th Project Twos in black with a thread. These are bascially for a 19" Kona from 1990. I think the steerer length with thread will be about 185mm.

Anyone got any?

Im also after the top nuts and parts for a CK 1" headset. Quite happy to swap for a whole Aheadstem variant if someone has the lot..

I may be able to help you with the CK bits, I'll have to do a search in the 'box of doom', but if it hasn't swallowed them whole I did have a black number, threaded top race and lock nut. I'll have to check at the weekend though. I'll do you a nice deal on them and the wheel. Name a cool swapsie and their yours....

Ah cool Pete - that would rock.

Not sure about the wheel as I havent a clue what you want for it me ol mucker...

I'll remind u to have a gander for the headset parts later in the week.

What kinda stuff are u looking for? Got some skewers u may be keen on...

For you, the price of postage and some funky swaps: skewers, bottle cages, bolts, bar ends, cassettes, crap that has no use to anyone, the sort of stuff that makes you 'blimey, I remember that, it were awful!'

Not a fussy man, so tell ye what, I'll send it all to you this weekend, you have a looksee and see what you think. I'd rather it was on a bike and my karma account was full than it sitting under the spare bed (maybe I should have said that quietly or the ebay pixies will rip my eyes out for not believing in them!)

I've deffo got a 1in KING "gripnut" upper pieces in silver that'll work if pete doesnt hav the parts.

Hey Mike that soudns good too - in fact the headset I have is in fact silver. What do u want for it? Is it the whole top section as in the upper cup part too?

effectively its the 2 locknuts & the "collet" that holds the 2 together, stopping the headset from loosening & what makes it differ from the king "2 nut" IE 2 seperate locknuts. £7posted.

Latest posts

Back