Amir Khan

you think i just glad i never paid for it if i had and watched i would be peeved and want me money back :LOL: the end the day he had never really had a fight with anyone good and well this guy was far better than him and in 54 seconds it showed :LOL:

Anyone for Saturday evening entertainment? Only 27.5p per second. Sky must be headbutting the wall with this one. :LOL:

Nice of them to make the fight so short that you could actually watch the entire thing on the BBC news "highlights". :LOL:

Saw on youtube; Frank Warren's face was a picture. Why go payview for someone who hasn't fought anyone yet? Beats me... Can't see them making much more money on this one.

Funny how Sky Sports News aren't reporting on it? :LOL:

it was always a risk - saw this coming after previous fight where he got knocked down, but ended up winning. glass jaw.

shame as he's good for the sport. not sure where he can go from here though... sadly :(

Best bit is Sky have brought the rights to show him for loads more fights ... Hhhhmmm good investment !! :LOL:

There's a good vid of it on youtube, complete with slow motion footage of the first punch that downed him. To be fair, it'd probably have downed anyone, he hit him so sweetly that Khan's ears can be seen flapping in slow motion :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWE8I9pzOz0

Slo-mo at 1:15... :shock:

It's a good job Prescot didn't hit Khan with that following right hook, the boy can certainly punch!

Back