F1...its a farce!

I just cant figure out how its taken this long for you to get fed up with F1, it disappeared up its own arse many years ago!
All it takes is for people to turn it off, then it may improve.

They could save a lot of time, money and trouble and give ferrari the trophy at the start of the season. That would save having to go through this charade and pretend that its racing. If you want racing watch moto GP,miles better.

I love F1 but this is simply a disgrace, if anything Kimi was at fault. I think it was excellent driving by Lewis to avert an accident in the final chicane.

The data and images showed that he was behind Kimi and significantly slower than him along the start straight, so the pass into turn 1 was perfectly legal and fair. I was amased after the race that an enquiry was being made, and bemused by this ruling on Lewis.

A great race ruined by non racing x factor producers again.

who bloody cares! you have your opinion and are in the minority,i was just making people aware of it...

stew-b":3tv29eb2 said:
who bloody cares! you have your opinion and are in the minority,i was just making people aware of it...

I'm not in the minority on the Planet F1 forums.

Lewis tried to overtake, didn't manage it, had to go off the track, and expects no penalty for it. He's lucky we have so many run-off areas these days or he'd have been grounded in a gravel trap or something.

konahed":1z2zn72g said:
stew-b":1z2zn72g said:

I'm not in the minority on the Planet F1 forums.

Lewis tried to overtake, didn't manage it, had to go off the track, and expects no penalty for it. He's lucky we have so many run-off areas these days or he'd have been grounded in a gravel trap or something.

With respect, the Planet F1 forums are largely pro-Ferrari.

For what its worth, I signed the petition. Action is needed, Max and his cronies need to go...and very soon.

Back