Yeti kokopelli

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does any of you guys have some info about the Yeti kokopelli? I've just bought one (160 Euros, VGC, is it good?). I know it's made of a strange mix of Easton Elite and Elan with an ARC top tube, but scarcely more... I've already posted a similar message but I've lost it in the labirynth of the site and now I can't find the replies...

novekili":2tzs3n78 said:
P20":2tzs3n78 said:
Try yetifan for more info. Sounds like a bargain. :) [/url]

Man, If you're talking mountain bikes, Colnago is NOT the best! Then Yeti uses 1.1/4 - unfortunately my koko has 1.1/8 ;)
Click on the Colnago, its not a mountain bike, but it could be argued to be the best ;)

P20 said:
novekili said:
P20 said:
Try yetifan for more info. Sounds like a bargain. :) [/url]

Man, If you're talking mountain bikes, Colnago is NOT the best! Then Yeti uses 1.1/4 - unfortunately my koko has 1.1/8 ;)
Click on the Colnago, its not a mountain bike, but it could be argued to be the best ;)

When it comes to Colnago road bikes, you just can stand in silent respect! They just can't come to terms with this mtb thing!

colnago

I know these bikes, my favourite shop sells them... Just ordinary, albeit nicely painted, hydroformed frames, made in Taiwan (really). Here in Italy we immediately get the new stuff from Colnago and believe me, for a mtbiker, it's rarely exciting. Do you want to know what's exciting? Your Ritchey is!

hi!
I love my Kokopelli!
it's a frame specialy from Europe!

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

;)

kris le rouge said:
hi!
I love my Kokopelli!
it's a frame specialy from Europe!

Mine is turquoise, but your kit is much more lovely... I've got old xtr/xt. New school SRAM shifters/ mech and rr v-brake (Magura front), but I'm going to mount thumbies + old xtr. As soon as I've finished I'll send a pic of the bike. It won't be as perfect as yours, though. I ride it quite nastily, what about you?

Back