Hi there

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi
I'm new here, writing from Italy. I am the only retro geek in town and this site makes me feel less lonely. By the way, I'd like to know if somebody can give me some info about my Yeti kokopelli. I know it's a strange mix of Easton Elite/elan tubes with an ARC top tobe. Moreover, I also have an Ibis "Avion", queer rig indeed, apparently made in Japan. It has a 6 speed Suntour group, but I know scarcely more. I've seen another one in the first flight bike site, but I think mine is more recent (no u-brake). Let me know
Ciao

wellcome, I have a Yeti kokopelli as well . . I ll get more infos for you . look in the readers bike section for mine .

kokopelli

cchris2lou said:
wellcome, I have a Yeti kokopelli as well . . I ll get more infos for you . look in the readers bike section for mine .

Sorry I've written anothe message cause I couldn't retrieve this. My Koko has still the original pait. You should get two stickers of the Kokopelli indian god which graced the seat tube. I saw a pair on ebay a couple of days ago.. Anyway, the frame was produced in 95 and 96.

Attachments

• koko.jpg
    koko.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,165
it needed a small weld on top of the seat tube . but I only paid 60 euros for it , so could not complain .

That last Yeti ARC I from one of the members on a german mtb forum. Looks really cool.
Are you french cchris2lou?

:)
I would say, your english is very good for a french guy.
Do you speak english in the allo allo (the comedy) way?
Don't think so, I don't sepak dutch with a german accent.

btw, recently I saw a very beautiful Yeti frame on .com ebay. White, with a white Reba. Jummie!!!

Back