Hilary Stone

Cavalier":84zqf0s0 said:
When I spoke to him once he made it clear he ignores emails he doesn't like.

I emailed him to say I'd buy something at the price advertised, plus whatever postage in the UK would be. I'm not sure what he didn't like about that.

I SAID YOU BUY ONE,YOU GET ONE FREE, I SAID YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREEEE

In all fairness to Hilary, i have dealt with him on 3 occasions, fast response and items arrived within a few days

so i would be more than happy to buy of him til he does me wrong

kingoffootball":1cpps5vn said:
Cavalier":1cpps5vn said:
When I spoke to him once he made it clear he ignores emails he doesn't like.

I emailed him to say I'd buy something at the price advertised, plus whatever postage in the UK would be. I'm not sure what he didn't like about that.

All of it :roll:

you should have indicated the payment of £5 to read and another £5 to reply to said emails.

From reading I think even if he had something i wanted desperately i would not bother.

At Jumbles he has
been a good customer in the past,If the price is right he will buy....

Best place SFAIC. Sold as seen , no postage , and proper prices....NOTT.

Moved to the feedback section since I guess it belongs there. Can I ask we keeps things factual too...

Re:

Was talking to a friend of mine when we were out for a ride on Sunday. He certainly has had bad experiences with him in the past.

Just thought I should post that my dealings with him this week were excellent. I enquired about a bottom bracket on Monday and got a response within a few hours. I paid for it Tuesday and it arrived yesterday. I'm really happy with it, so very satisfactory transaction.

He was at the Whittlsey jumble today stuffing his Citroen with as much as possible.

Not sure how I feel, he seems to be just a dealer and not actually enjoy cycling, unlike the 77 year old bloke unloading his car who still manages 90 miles a week...

Bought two things from Hilary stone so far - TA chain ring and Shimano 600 chain with no issues, comms were good too. And he gave good advice on issue I had iwith some other cranks.

Back