The Mobile Minefield

John":xykmqtug said:
If you're on 3 cancel and wait until they call you back - only then will you get the best deals! I've just done the same.

Phone wise i've just gone for a nokia e71. Great phone. :cool:

Good point....I did a lot of teeth-sucking, and nah, I'll go somewhere else type of thing..thing is, I'm not a heavy user so not the best customer in the world.

Cheers
Carl

Harryburgundy":1f7i7the said:
John":1f7i7the said:
If you're on 3 cancel and wait until they call you back - only then will you get the best deals! I've just done the same.

Good point....I did a lot of teeth-sucking, and nah, I'll go somewhere else type of thing..thing is, I'm not a heavy user so not the best customer in the world.

Cheers
Carl

It took them a week to call me back! Had almost decided on another deal. Initially they offered the e71 for 27/month with 500 mins and texts. After a week they offered it with almost 1000 mins and texts for 14 quid/month. Cancel and wait is my advice for sure :)

i'm writing this on my e71 now. If you want a qwerty phone and don't fancy being a blackberry sheep ;) this is a good alternative.

John":f0ud2i6m said:
Harryburgundy":f0ud2i6m said:
John":f0ud2i6m said:

Cheers
Carl

It took them a week to call me back! Had almost decided on another deal. Initially they offered the e71 for 27/month with 500 mins and texts. After a week they offered it with almost 1000 mins and texts for 14 quid/month. Cancel and wait is my advice for sure :)

i'm writing this on my e71 now. If you want a qwerty phone and don't fancy being a blackberry sheep ;) this is a good alternative.

1000 mins and texts for £14, and a much better phone :shock: They have offered me a sh*te deal....canceling today!
Thanks John :D

Harryburgundy":2mswk5ki said:
John":2mswk5ki said:
Harryburgundy":2mswk5ki said:
John":2mswk5ki said:

Cheers
Carl

1000 mins and texts for £14, and a much better phone :shock: They have offered me a sh*te deal....canceling today!
Thanks John :D

check the moneysaving expert forum and 3gforum 3mobile retention deal threads too ;)

That is good. However I don't think I could get my current phone unlocked.
Nokia 6280 on 3...think there are issues with these.

Took ages for me to get them just to cancel my contract today :LOL:

Back