GT Tempest **Finished - Pics & Spec 5/9**

LongboardSi":1p0uby9w said:
Which maguras? (and most importantly what colour...)

These ones :cool:

They will be arriving with the frame, and just need fresh pads (which my LBS have in stock).

magura_hydrostop_101.jpg

4 hours of faffing, blood, sweat and tears, and she is in one piece minus gear cables and chain. Off to the LBS tomorrow for these.

Old decals removed (took 1 1/2 hrs), polished, new decals on, forks cleaned and bits added.

Will post a new pic tomorrow of her 100% done, but for now heres how shes looking :cool:

Thanks to:
Spitoon; X Ray and crank bolts
Dr S; jockeys
Xizang; stem cap
SPESHMIKE; USE post
Dave H; frame/forks, rear mech and Maguras

Oh, and big thanks to my wife for the front wheel, tyres and hours and hours of patience.....I've been a huge arse these last few days and especially tonight ;)

Attachments

• Tempest 2.jpg
    Tempest 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,181
  • Tempest.jpg
    Tempest.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,179
daj":34c42qex said:
Great effort matey!! :D looks good

Thanks ;)

After sleeping on it last night, I'm going to change the Magura's for V's as I think the Magura's look a little 'chunky' especially the 4 finger levers.

Pickle":3k08tk8e said:
I'm going to change the Magura's for V's as I think the Magura's look a little 'chunky' especially the 4 finger levers.

Good move cos you're missing bits from those ;) ;)

neilll":3bce11ql said:
Pickle":3bce11ql said:
I'm going to change the Magura's for V's as I think the Magura's look a little 'chunky' especially the 4 finger levers.

Good move cos you're missing bits from those ;) ;)

V's will actually look smoother, and the colour of the LX levers and V's will go well with the frame and drivetrain.

It feels bloody light :shock: Going to get it on the scales tonight :D

Pickle":38wruqdd said:
V's will actually look smoother, and the colour of the LX levers and V's will go well with the frame and drivetrain.

Don't worry about it 'looking right', make sure it stops properly!!! ;) :p

Latest posts

Back