BotM September 2015 nominations please

Just a couple of comments on the Ultra Sonic cleaner and OA bath from a few pages back. I use both methods to clean parts. The OA bath video was good and it really works well, not sure where the video poster came up with his OA to water formula but I use way less ( about a tablespoons per gallon) OA and get the same results. With the Ultrasonic cleaner, just beware when cleaning anodized parts, too much of a good thing will wear away the anodizing.

Ductape":q1t51aid said:
Just a couple of comments on the Ultra Sonic cleaner and OA bath from a few pages back. I use both methods to clean parts. The OA bath video was good and it really works well, not sure where the video poster came up with his OA to water formula but I use way less ( about a tablespoons per gallon) OA and get the same results. With the Ultrasonic cleaner, just beware when cleaning anodized parts, too much of a good thing will wear away the anodizing.

Interesting...

al.

Purely for the sake of rounding out the numbers...;)

Mike E.'s 1991 OffRoad Toad
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=331828

IMG_0140.jpg

Re:

I'm lovin' the Funk :cool: . Funk frame, Klein "Aurora" paint scheme, black XT; what's not to like?

Back