Anybody used Google's new Chrome browser?

The End User Licence Agreement is ridiculous - by installing it you agree that ALL content you write using the browser is the property of Google, and they can use it, edit it, publish it and profit it from it. SO, any posts you write on here belong to Google; any emails you write on Hotmail belong to Google (for that matter, I believe any emails you send on GMail belong to .... you guessed it).

They're backing down now saying they'll remove it from the Chrome EULA but even so ....

I have always used IE as I cant be bothered to install anything else .

are other ones so much better ??

I installed mozilla firefox, is this the same thing you guys are talking about :?:
Also, do i just leave the i e icon on my laptop and just start using the firefox or do i ave to delete the ie first.
Whats the real benefits of firefox :?:

ps i am a complete comp thicko :oops:

You can leave all the IE stuff on your PC, Firefox 3 is a lot faster & a hell of a lot more secure than IE.

A cooler 'work Safe' option if go buy yourself a USB memory stick, then go to http://portableapps.com/ and stick the PortableApps.com Suite on your memory stick.

You get Firefox, email software, audio player, games, PDF reader, calendar and more and it all runs off the stick....NOTHING is installed on your work PC ;)

Take it home, plug it in and carry on....all your Favourites travel on the stick :cool:

yes , but you still use your work network to connect to the internet ?

does it mean I can surf retrobike all day safely ? I think from next week I ll have to cut down as they are introducing new policy on internet usage . :cry:

neilll":3g68am27 said:
A cooler 'work Safe' option if go buy yourself a USB memory stick, then go to http://portableapps.com/ and stick the PortableApps.com Suite on your memory stick.

You get Firefox, email software, audio player, games, PDF reader, calendar and more and it all runs off the stick....NOTHING is installed on your work PC ;)

Take it home, plug it in and carry on....all your Favourites travel on the stick :cool:

That is fantastic :cool: :cool:

Back