retroride in Wellington NZ?

May be at the mountain on Sunday, but if this rubbish weather keeps up, then that will be off. Maybe re-schedule due to gale force southerlies?

cinderKona":1nkyra9s said:
May be at the mountain on Sunday, but if this rubbish weather keeps up, then that will be off. Maybe re-schedule due to gale force southerlies?

that would be a good idea!! Rich has to work now - my bike wont be finished in time and i might have to work and the weather looks awful.

i'll vote to rearrange!!

Spring is here Gentlemen

Anyone in for a retro ride at the 2009 Karapoti Classic ? Failing that how about Makara Peak sometime soon ? Nic I see your Prestige is finished !

This is a thread for a previously organised ride, and the post was solely a suggestion for another ride. Us NZ retro'ers are using the thread to arrange some rides, we're a long way from solihull! (Do you know what the Karapoti Classic is?)

cinderKona":3hpt5zbt said:
Do you know what the Karapoti Classic is?)

Yes and un less your doing the Southern Traverse or Cost to Coast - the longest day and drinking Old Dark, your just playing !!

BITD the best NZ race ever was the 'mountain to sea'

cinderKona":1q237imj said:
This is a thread for a previously organised ride, and the post was solely a suggestion for another ride. Us NZ retro'ers are using the thread to arrange some rides, we're a long way from solihull! (Do you know what the Karapoti Classic is?)

hey you leave solihull out of this!! I'm from solihull so anyone who lives there is a friend of mine!!

I wasn't having a go - I grew up near Redditch which is a million times worse than solihull! Used to go skating in solihull mind. Anyway besides all of that, are we gonna try to rearrange this ride for sometime in spring?

Latest posts

Back