Beautiful condition Full Dura Ace 7800 groupset

carlmoffett

Dirt Disciple
I recently purchased a pampered Colnago Master X Light complete bike with a full Dura Ace 7800 groupset. I was only after the frame as my other bikes are fitted with Campag. Therefore I have a low mileage very well looked after Dyra Ace Groupset for sale. The bike has only been used for fine summer days and the previous owner confirmed the bike has only been caught out in the rain twice!

Full groupset consists of:
STI Brake leavers
Brake calipers
Crankset 52/39
Front and rear deuralliers
Titanium Cassette 12-25 or 11-28 both relatively new
New chain

Some very small marks but beautiful condition.

Looking for £425.

Photos to follow on Saturday when have some more time.

Re: Now on ebay

carlmoffett":2ccuox4x said:
I have now loaded up on ebay with pictures - item number 171931246432

Thanks for looking

Site rules state no cross posting of sales, if you read above? Bad Kalma really. Best just put a good quality set of images on here and a fair price, or just use Fleabay, but not both. :facepalm:

Re:

Ok. New to he forum so thanks for the advice. It's the same price on ebay so didn't think it would be an issue but understand the rules now. I'm away from the computer so will load up when I get back home.

Re: Re:

carlmoffett":3p0h1i9u said:
Ok. New to he forum so thanks for the advice. It's the same price on ebay so didn't think it would be an issue but understand the rules now. I'm away from the computer so will load up when I get back home.

No worries, thanks, the parts may sell better on here split individually? Just a thought. They look nice condition.

Re:

It is in lovely condition. Ironically I have just been out on my Daccordi which runs a record 10 speed carbon groupset and I am potentially having sellers remorse. The Dura Ace groupset changes gear much better and doesn't struggle when dropping off the big ring and changing down the block in prep for hill. So much so I have started looking for 7900 levers to convert to conserved cables. Unfortunately I have purchased a another full record carbon groupset to fit to the Colnago Master X Light that the Shimano groupset was taken off. The record is a later groupset to the one fitted to the Daccordi and skeleton brakes etc. Dilemma!

Back