glasgow retro bike ride Pollock.

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Looking at getting out this sat.

Anyone fancy a wee run round pollock park, indeed if you know of any other trails in and around glasgow happy to try anything.

The great run is on sunday so best avoid that date?

Gazz

Saturday morning would be fine for me :cool: , as long as it's Pollock park as i'd need to arrange transport for further but that should'nt be much of a problem.

yeah that is "Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski" to give him his sunday name- he is the reason I drink white russians :cool:

see you sat morning

Any more for any more?

Both of those avatars togeteher are mental looking, everyone should have a wild eyed maniac picture, how cool would that look.

I'm out...saturday is pre-booked for lunch with friends and fixing their blinkin' bikes in the morning...need to catch up with you guys some other time :(.

I am afraid I will have to cry off tomorrow- sorry.

The weather is ment to be awful and I got soaked tonight cycling back from work.

Maybe in a couple of weeks?

I might be up for a jaunt through Pollok estate,i been off the bike for a few years ,so i doubt im at the same fitness level,and so may lagg behind somewhat and its been a while since ive been there[ie there were no trails when last i visited]

Latest posts

Back