SOLD SOLD Paul Milnes Tourer Frameset SOLD

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Super light (by my standards!) Paul Milnes tourer frame. Ideal for Commuting, touring, CX even?

I bought this a few years ago via eBay I collected up enough parts to build it and had an accident on my single speed the day before the headset press arrived! :( I have bike boxes to use up and too many frames so prompt to sell!
I think it's NOS if not it's a bloody good refurb!! The fork steerer is uncut and very long.
The frame itself is Columbus Zonal Triple butted T6, I like the retro spaceage graphics and the not round shaped tubes and fat alloy welds, It's crazy light in my book, 3lb and 12oz on my scales and there's room for wider tyres or mudguards, perhaps both... The head angle is a relaxed 71ishdeg I think, and easy 27.2 seatpost. It's a 58cm seat tube, 56cm top tube c-c, and the steerer tube is 14cm. The forks have an extremely long steerer which is 1" (I have choice of headset and stem available separately). The Forks are Chromo and quite tough so are heavier.
As you can see it takes canti brakes.

For the frameset I'm looking for £90 plus postage or welcome to collect.

To go with it The Cane Creek that I almost fitted but didn't would be about £10 and the new Ritchey Stem for 26.0 road bars about £20

Re: Paul Milnes Tourer Commuter CX Frameset NOS? Columbus Zonal

looks lovely

is that a rear brake mount on the bridge at the back? is there one on the fork too for caliper rim brakes?

anthonyjefford":1c75i2s9 said:
looks lovely

is that a rear brake mount on the bridge at the back? is there one on the fork too for caliper rim brakes?

Thanks.

Hmm I'd not really considered any brakes other than cantilevers, maybe, perhaps they are for reflectors.

Quick bump. Can deliver local and will condider near offers. Might chance eBay tomorrow...

Not made it to eBay yet so £80 if you're interested. :)

Re: Paul Milnes Tourer Commuter CX Frameset NOS? Columbus £80

This is currently on eBay till Sunday, while there are no bids I will include the Cane Creek Headset for £85

Tempting to keep it TBH but just recouping some space and cash, I'm barely riding any bikes at the mo!

Re: Paul Milnes Tourer Commuter CX Frameset NOS? Columbus £80

I've put this away safely in a bike box but is still available for your autumn/winter builds.

Back