PEAKS SWIM on SATURDAY INFO DESK - ONE DAY AND COUNTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there all, looking forward to seeing you all again after 12 months, although...

"- can JV hang on to his anal crown for another year?" - i'm not sure I want to wear that crown Neil!

P.s can anyone lend the worst equipped retrobiker ever an old helmet for the day?
as per disclaimer..

"carqoutedis2.5dieselSDIofferonlyinconjunctionwithcashpurchaseof£25000monthlyrepayments£399.99totalcashontheroadprice...yourlife"

(said in a hurried mubbled tone)

Got home at 11pm last night after a 14 hour day....but with a bike fettled to perfection by the talented Jango....thanks dude :D (i'm learning more all the time ;) )

A few 'Secret Weapons' fitted to cope with the environment/terrain :cool: :cool:

Thinking of putting some tat in the car in case anyone wants swops or even purchase. May well stick all sorts in particularly the awkward/expensive to post stuff like wheels and forks.

PM me if you have any specific requests and I'll see what can unearth (although I really should be focusing on having a rideable bike)

Pickle":25td8ttq said:
I'm beginning to feel like a kid in a sweet shop.....getting all excited now! :LOL:

yep! seeing the floods and torrential rain outside just adds to the excitement too ;) :LOL:

Who needs sun eh? Summer meet wouldn't be the same without a touch of moisture :)

Cant make it on Sat- due to work :(

I was off work on Tuesday so did a loop around Edale- going UP Jacobs Ladder(pushing raining), through Coldwell Clough then the Roych, then round and about and finishing off down Chapel Gate :shock:

I had a couple of offs mainly from going too slow up hill, one slightly faster down Chapels Gate :? Had a superb time... though at various times I was thinking -sell all my bikes and get an FS and other times I was thinking sell all my bikes and get a set of golf clubs!

Think y'all will be going throughsome of the same bits so have included some pics-

BTW...Not a peaks expert at all, but despite about 30+mins hard rain at the start of the ride, the vast majority of the loop I took was well drained. I would err towards big tyres to soak up the very rocky descents :)
IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

ChapelGate.jpg

Cheers for the pics CTK ;)

Mr K, can you PLEASE change your avatar in the off chance it improves the weather for this weekend?? :LOL:
You can have it back afterwards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back