DA-EVO

Re: Re:

twain":u80ikw7a said:
Just found this out and I can't believe it. Had some small dealings with this man and met a couple of times being a local chap. Being a witness to the incident, although from a distance, really brings it so much closer to home. I believe he's a family man too. Still in shock by this and can only hope the family can get through this. He was a pure gent and I'm glad I knew him, even for the brief moments that I met him.

He has left a wife and two sons. My thoughts are with them.

As well as the good times we had together. Should be thankful for those, but it's not easy right now.

Mike

Re:

Thanks for posting up about this Bryan, i tried to last night but couldn't find the words.

Dylan and I popped our Audax cherries together, and had more than a few more planned. so so sad.

I'll miss you D, and so will the Tennis Racquet

I only met him a few times out and about but he was always very friendly, a thoroughly nice guy, which has been echoed by other friends of mine that knew him outside of Retrobike. Such a shame for his family, God bless you Dylan x

Re:

This tragic accident comes even closer to home hearing this sad news .

I have known Dylan for a few years as a customer with his Mitsubishi Evo , as the IT man who listens patiently to our work IT problems and as a fellow retro biker and forum member .

It seems such a short time ago he turned up at work on his new fat bike urging me to " just ride into that kerb " !

My thoughts go out to the family of this quiet , kind and ever generous man .

keep hitting those hills mate , Paul

Re:

My deepest condolences to his family.

I met and rode with Mike and Dylan at HONC 2014 and we have stayed in touch and followed one another on strava ever since.

A tragic loss, especially given the circumstances, five minute earlier or later and he'd still be with us.

Ride Safe Dylan, wherever you are.

I can't believe this. I passed Dylan near Carats Cafe not long before it happened that day, having just cycled through where the plane came down myself.

And I only saw him the week before at the Big Dog after party on his fat bike. I didn't know him well but it was always good to see him.

Such a nice bloke. So sad.

Rest in peace.

Re:

I only saw him briefly at that race, in between laps. Did look around for him after it but without any luck. Wish I'd gone to that party now.
Still doesn't seem real if I'm honest.
Or for that matter, the loss of Richard another friend who he was riding with

Back