DA-EVO

Re:

I belive nothing had been posted here until Dylan's name had been released officially...very sad and extremely upsetting for all those that knew him.
Only a few weeks ago i spent a day in his and Mike's company on a ride through the back lanes of sussex.
Condolences to his family and friends, you will be sorely missed.

Mick

Re:

I have ridden with Dylan more than I've ridden with anyone else over the last couple of years.
It was hard enough to believe what happened last Saturday, but when it happens to someone so close, it makes it that much harder to comprehend that we shall no longer be meeting up to do some biking.

If there is a Heaven, I'll meet you up there mate, and the cafe stop will be my shout this time!

My thoughts are with his family and other friends :cry:

I also knew Richard, with whom he was riding at the time. A good man, always friendly. My thoughts are also with his family and friends.

Mike

Re:

A great day out, and even after polishing of a large burger and chips ! He still managed to kick my arse on the climb from sedelscombe to the Dyke road ;-)

Re: Re:

godders":jd9raa0r said:
A great day out, and even after polishing of a large burger and chips ! He still managed to kick my arse on the climb from sedelscombe to the Dyke road ;-)

He distracted me into falling off at one point if you remember Mick! :LOL:

Mike

Re:

Just found this out and I can't believe it. Had some small dealings with this man and met a couple of times being a local chap. Being a witness to the incident, although from a distance, really brings it so much closer to home. I believe he's a family man too. Still in shock by this and can only hope the family can get through this. He was a pure gent and I'm glad I knew him, even for the brief moments that I met him.

Back