PEAKS SWIM on SATURDAY INFO DESK - ONE DAY AND COUNTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XCDave":1oiacb0k said:
Is it too late to put my name down to ride Saturday? I'll just be coming for the ride and not stopping over.

never too late...unless we have left ;) an even then you could ride at the pace of a slug and catch us :LOL:

Gump, might be coming on the train, so there's a good chance I'll arrive late! I guess I'll follow the Smoke/Dart tyre tracks, right?

Mr Porter

XCDave":31vuzstj said:
Gump, might be coming on the train, so there's a good chance I'll arrive late! I guess I'll follow the Smoke/Dart tyre tracks, right?

Where are you getting the train to - maybe one of us can meet you at the station??

Capt K

Don't worry, I'll train it right to Hope. I know the Woodbine, had a few good cakes in there! Thanks for the offer though.
If anyone needs a lift from Keighley area, just for the day, I may be tempted to drive. Only if I have to!

neilll":336nuzss said:
So.......is anyone turning up Friday night or is it just me?

Yea, I am, so may pop to the pub for a cheeky pint.

But, I'll have the wife, 2 skids, baby and mother in law with me! As you can tell, we're making a weekend of it :LOL:

Pickle":1e5iitbc said:
neilll":1e5iitbc said:
So.......is anyone turning up Friday night or is it just me?

Yea, I am, so may pop to the pub for a cheeky pint.

I'm not plotting a major session, it would just be cool to hook up with some fellow RetroBikers on Friday night instead of sitting in a pub on my own listening to sheep farmers talk about the price of wool :LOL:

heathy":1p0zgvat said:
Not sure about the price of wool in the peak district, it's chewits up there you know ;)

Are you taking a supply Heathy or just giving the sheep Torq gel this year :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back