1997 bianchi

Re: Bianchi

I just checked Boston's CL for Bianchi's, 26 for sale. That is quite a selection compared to my Orlando area offerings. I would buy the Volpe if I were closer, great touring road bike for my 59 year old body.
I grew up in Boston, always thought I saw a lot more Celeste colored bikes back then.

Re: 1997 Bianchi Super GL

Well my build is approaching completion. I am waiting only for a NOS Titec seat post. The Omni forks it came with have been replace with Rock Shox Judy's, a Fox rear shock is on the way, the Schwalbe Fat Franks were a hoot at first, but now I think the look great. All the bushings have been checked an greased, new stem, headset, and bars. Can't wait to ride it.
Oh and a full XTR group is on the way. Lot invested, but it's already sold for cost of parts plus labor, can't beat that! It was fun.

Re:1997 Bianchi Super GL

Just waiting for the seat post..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 472
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 471
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 471
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 471
stevemar":2yj64ohk said:
"Because she liked the color"!!! That's a hoot. Just checked Boston CL for bianchi and came up with several ads....

1 Boardwalk hybrid
2 84 super leggerra celeste
3 pista frame? $2000??
4 volpe cross terrain
All from August 1--2

All joking aside, Mrs Muz likes the celeste Bianchi road bike I have. She says I can't sell that one! So, now to look for an mtb, cx, and track bike in the classic colour! :LOL: :LOL:

Bike looks ace! :cool: Will look even more ace if there's somewhere to sit on it! :roll:

Mike

Re:

Looks great! Have you ridden it yet?

The wheels look really big with white tyres on!

Back