Wanted Suntour XC "Roller Cam Brake Boot"

Re: Re:

Crantinope":1w9a78si said:
As if you haven't already seen this :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suntour-XC-XC ... 51d5794075

But if you haven't, then you owe me a Suntour 1" head binder :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers.......Nick
Wahoo :D :D :D . Just put in a ridiculously high bid for a bit of old pleather (plastic leather) :facepalm:. Hopefully, it'll be enough to put this bloody post out of its misery!

Thanks Nick, I owe you

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Suntour XC "Roller Cam Brake Boot"

Just proves that perseverance pays off :)

Re:

I won!

After 24 months of looking I now (finally) have two of these bloody things. Shame it won't arrive before Icon-O-Classic but there's always next year to show them off :facepalm:.

Hi guys. This is such a great thread!
Its a pitty not to extend the everlasting search for cam boots. So here we go - I have the same destiny like @Swede. One cam boot I have, a second one I search for. Looking forward to your countless offers :D :D :D

@Swede I hope its ok to occupy your old thread?!

Its a pitty not to extend the everlasting search for cam boots. So here we go - I have the same destiny like @Swede. One cam boot I have, a second one I search for. Looking forward to your countless offers :D :D :D

The baton is all yours and may your search be short!

Does it have to be Suntour? I recall other brands were available...

Sorry, hast to be Suntour. Got one Suntour, looking for another Suntour. This is the everlasting cycle of this thread. Besides, other brands are much much too easy to find 🤪

Back