Ritchey P 22

kleinpucela":aadiszgy said:
The question is: Why Ritchey´s are not as well valued by the collector´s as Klein´s?
They are.Some people like garish paint and meticulously finished bikes some like functionality and subtlety,Ritchey fans fall into the latter.Ritcheys are deeply cool.

66 triumph daytona":11asvjcj said:
kleinpucela":11asvjcj said:
The question is: Why Ritchey´s are not as well valued by the collector´s as Klein´s?
They are.Some people like garish paint and meticulously finished bikes some like functionality and subtlety,Ritchey fans fall into the latter.Ritcheys are deeply cool.

I'll second that. Not wishing to offend anyone - indeed, a fellow forum member rode a Klein at a 6hr race at the weekend, solo ! -but generally they are far less likely to see actual dirt than a Ritchey.
Each to their own though. It's just not what my idea as to what an mtb is for

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2g4huele said:
mrkawasaki":2g4huele said:
I have one this colour I might sell...

Have you broken it then ? :LOL:
Mike

Not actually ridden it. Took it to MM once and decided it'd get wrecked so left it untouched post-paint and new decals. Rode another, well-used Ritchey into the ground instead...

mrkawasaki":u1ws63fi said:
Mike Muz 67":u1ws63fi said:
mrkawasaki":u1ws63fi said:
I have one this colour I might sell...

Have you broken it then ? :LOL:
Mike

Not actually ridden it. Took it to MM once and decided it'd get wrecked so left it untouched post-paint and new decals. Rode another, well-used Ritchey into the ground instead...

Feel free to add pics of yours :-D

Salud!

Since building over four years ago I never got round to putting the skin walls on it and going for a ride... :facepalm: :oops:

Attachments

• P22.jpg
    P22.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 396
Back