PEAKS SWIM on SATURDAY INFO DESK - ONE DAY AND COUNTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed the weather holds :D

Will be coming + 1 (James W)

Also will be bringing a stock of retrobike jerseys and mugs if anyone would like one....

6 th sep

going to have to miss this one ,just found out the babysitters aregoing on holiday for a fortnight and the missus is working next weekend ,was looking forward to it an all .hope you all have a good un and hopefully i ll catch up with every body soon

Re: 6 th sep

nobby the sheep":j8dz4l6c said:
going to have to miss this one ,just found out the babysitters aregoing on holiday for a fortnight and the missus is working next weekend ,was looking forward to it an all .hope you all have a good un and hopefully i ll catch up with every body soon

Bad luck Nobby. Was looking forward to your a cappella rendition of "Chippy Tea" too.

All good for me apart from bacon butties at Woodbine Cafe (I'm a Veggie so form an orderly queue to take the piss.....I'm used to it :roll: :LOL: )

1. Riding - Pace RC200
2. Arriving Friday evening - WHAT'S HAPPENING THEN? WHO'S UP FOR HANGING OUT/BEER?
3. Usual weekend bravado also has me expressing interest for the Sunday ride*

* usual disclaimer/get out clause applies about how hard Saturdays ride was/how much Tetleys or Guinness got consumed the night before

If anyone is arriving Friday, PM me for my cellphone number :)

Picture this

Images from today's route recce with Maximillian... more words to follow.

Capt K

Attachments

• Heaven in the detail.jpg
    Heaven in the detail.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,765
  • Unbridled passion.jpg
    Unbridled passion.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,765
  • Cairn'believe it!.jpg
    Cairn'believe it!.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,765
  • Amplification.jpg
    Amplification.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,765
To Recap then

The rideout is on Sunday the 7th, for the trail you'll need front sus as a minimum. Sounds cool, I'll see if I can get the Kula finished for that. :)

Re: To Recap then

niceguyeddie":is1cr4qc said:
The rideout is on Sunday the 7th, for the trail you'll need front sus as a minimum. Sounds cool, I'll see if I can get the Kula finished for that. :)

erm, not sure if I misunderstood you, but the main ride is on Sat 6th...

Will be ridin a Yo Eddie with mag21's or judy sl's if my mate can get his arse into gear and dig them out of the depths of his garage.Unfortunately due to babysitter letting me down I will only be riding till lunch,unless I can make other arrangments this week.Just to clarify,it was muddy up there last weekend but it does drain well and tyres less than 2.0 aren't recommended round those parts due to the rocks!Looking forward to putting some names to faces :D

Re: To Recap then

niceguyeddie":30ifisgb said:
Na, staying with rigid forks. You can mock me at the end :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back