aaaggghhh what do you do?

hmmm I thought about the complete beast that was for sale on here not so long ago... But didnt go down with the colour and condition :cry: But went into halfords yesterday to pick up a cycle helmet for the mrs and HELL will freeze over first before I get some of the crap they sell !!!! :twisted:

Been searching ebay... just a little worried about getting a frame thats too big for her.... Aaagggghhh :D

Pickle thats a nice offer, That will still be 144 miles away!! :shock: but maybe be able to plan a route as heading up to hadrians wall for a week at end of the month? :D

Sorry for speaking the bleedin' obvious but if she don't mind waiting a little bit you could pick up a bike twice as nice if you get it second hand, you know how quickly these damned steeds depreciate in price! just a thought pal ;)

Always good to find out what happened in the end !!

So I won the day ... My clever niece realised that she didnt want some heavy useless full suss halfords crap but something she could use on real trails .....

So this is what she got for her birthday Monday and she was OVER the moon!! :D

Crap pic, its a Trek 3900

Attachments

• DSC_0371 (968 x 648).jpg
    DSC_0371 (968 x 648).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,029
Good choice. My next project is 2 bikes that size for my kids... Building up from scratch though courtesy of free frames from one of our suppliers.

I was over the forest of dean last sunday having missed two on ebay I wanted ... popped into the centre after a ride and asked the chap in there ... it was sat there all shiney having just been serviced .... Snatched it with both hands :D 2nd hand but in really really nice nick.

Back