Work bikes

My college and back fixie. It's an Edin. Bike Co. hybridy thing which I got from Bishopbriggs tip. Rear wheel has been (very) roughly re-dished and re-spaced, saddle has had all padding and cover removed and has been re-shaped with wire cutters, bars, bar ends, brake lever and brake were all out of the spares box, need a longer, lower stem and I'll be happy. Currently running 40x16 which is just fine for the flat roads around here. It's ugly but it's mine and cost 15 quid to get running :D.

Attachments

• fixie.jpg
    fixie.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 4,576
kaiser":2uvt476f said:
Is that the wing of a VW beetle? :LOL:

You cheeky monkey! That there's a Crud guard to stop me having to sit at a computer all day with a wet behind...wing off a vw beetle...pfft...

D'you know I almost never put the muddies on it 'cos it actually looked quite good without them, then good sense (old age) kicked in :LOL:.

love your £15 bike very very :cool:

When are you putting beer mats in the spokes like all the mental bike Couriers in glasgow.

Is it a quill 1 & 1/8 stem you need? I have a inch as well as a 1 & 1/8 in my spare box if you need? Also have a rear crud guard but in black if you want to swap, my boys could use yours as a slide in the back garden :twisted: :LOL:

It got so frightened at the sight of J's milk bottle white legs that it was literally petrified..... boom boom. :roll:

You're a right pair of cheeky gits, if you're gonna take the wee then I'll take my ugly bike and pastey white legs off in a huff to a forum which'll appreciate us!

Oh, and I'll be in touch soon about that stem and crud guard Gazz.... ;).

1995 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo with Schwalbe Kojaks. Perfect for Boston's potholes.

Attachments

• Bikes 0083.jpg
    Bikes 0083.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4,390
Back