My white KLEIN is done (and tested) :-)

Void(EN12-82)

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I've just finished my white KLEIN Rascal... well, actually I still need a purple Ringle seat QR, but everything else is done. Went out for a ride today and man it rides like a dream!! I've been riding for about 3 hours and it was really fun! Dunno, but it's so much more comfortable than my Attitude or any other bike I have/had for that matter.

Anyway, took some pictures... most of them failed though, somehow my IXUS camera doesn't like anything white in pics. Dunno why that is but everything was overlit, even the ones without flash :-(

Well, here's what did turn out quite OK:
rascal-inside.jpg

rascal-outside.jpg

And what's really funny, there were mushrooms all over the place... isn't that supposed to be taking about a month for them to appear? Took some close-ups of those too, that's obviously what my IXUS is better at:
paddo01.jpg

paddo02.jpg

paddo03.jpg

Anyway, hoping to find a QR for my new bike soon so it's "really finished". But man oh man, what a sweet ride this is. Also love the Manitou, they work soooooo much better than Rock Shox forks :oops:

Void(EN12-82)

those mushrooms look interesting !! :LOL:
i wouldnt try eating them if i were you !!!
the red one looks similar to the fly-agaric mushroom, but it doesnt have the white spots, and thats the mushroom that made alice in wonderland all weird :LOL:

magicmistertea":1btmn7p6 said:
the red one looks similar to the fly-agaric mushroom, but it doesnt have the white spots, and thats the mushroom that made alice in wonderland all weird :LOL:

Yep, that's the one... I knew that, you shouldn't eat them indeed. You should lick em (and eat box in stead hehe) :cool: Don't the spots come up when they grow bigger? This one was only about 2 inches high, 3 at most. But since my camera was only about 2 inches away it looks bigger. I wish I could get shots like that from my bikes... them pics I made from my Attitude turned out the same way, totally overlit even without flash (I wouldn't think it's so hard to make descent pics outside?). That's why most of my bikes pics are made in the living room :-(

The other one I don't know actually... never seen that before :?: That was about 10 - 15 inches tall you know. Looked rather tasty too actually :twisted:

Void(EN12-82)":2nygdidn said:
magicmistertea":2nygdidn said:

Yep, that's the one... I knew that, you shouldn't eat them indeed. You should lick em

The other one I don't know actually... never seen that before :?: That was about 10 - 15 inches tall you know. Looked rather tasty too actually :twisted:

maybe you are right, but im not sure that is a fly-agaric, the ones ive seen have white spots even when they are small. but it doesnt matter anyway.
i know what try licking it all over and see what happens !! :LOL:
then see what colour your bike goes ?

magicmistertea":2df5ztna said:
i know what try licking it all over and see what happens !! :LOL:
then see what colour your bike goes ?

I'm afraid it may turn into a big pink elephant or maybe an angry monkey :oops: :shock: So let's not do that then ;-)

Hey maybe I could sell them off here, like Mrs GT did with that cake :twisted: :LOL:

Wow, looks very nice in white. No doubt it rides more comfortably then the Attitude....:)

Cheers
Martin

magicmistertea":dcjs6uw8 said:
those mushrooms look interesting !! :LOL:
i wouldnt try eating them if i were you !!!

You are right that is a Fly-Agaric and is highly poisonous, it is past it's best though..

Void, nice job there mate! and yes the fungi is a bit early this year due to the dampness.....

Back