1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

hello, I have Raleigh Reynolds with frame 2060 Dinatech voyager and Dynacurve and all Campagnolo elements, When I go to the workshop my mechanic is in love with her and wants to buy it I wonder what would be the selling price in the current market, many thank you all have helped me to know my bike and know it's a little more special for me, a greeting

Re:

Summit was everso slightly upgraded from the Peak, but hardly much difference at all, other than the forks obviously!

Love to see people carrying the bikes in the catalogue shots, proper mountain biking :cool:

Re:

Always wanted a Voyager BITD - loved the black and silver colourway on that.

Has anyone on here got one?

Ade

Re: MY Raleigh 853 /Dyna-Tech Racing

My 853 Raleigh Dyna-Tech Racing, She has a new 10speed 105 compact drive/shifters fitted, with a Thompson seat post and Flite saddle.
All ready for the Alps and only 9.45Kg (not too bad) with the 12-28 gearing it climbs very well and is such a comfortable ride.

Yes I have a Carbon bike 8Kg, but this is so nice and deserves the rides.

Re:

I have my dad's Peak sat in the garage. Was all original, however the wheel hubs were wasted and the rims well worn. Currently is has some cheap 'modern' wheels.

Bb and headset needs replacing. The awful Lx under bar shifter and plastic brake levers still work, zoom stem, 'titanium' seat post etc.

Frame-paint work suffering bubbling and rust spots in places.

Really not sure what to do with it. Its a keeper as it was my dads. Just not sure if to strip and repaint and turn it into some sort of winter commuter, even thought about adapting it to take 700c wheels if possible.

Re:

Do you still have this catalogue? Could you possibly scan the rsp 500 for me as it's my bike but love to see the original spec on it

Re:

Check here: viewtopic.php?t=160066

Bikemeister used to be the product manager for RSP, so the info is genuine! Most of the models were unchanged between the 1999 and 2000 lineups; it even possible that there were no 2000 versions of some models as RSP was shut down mid-year.
Check your frame serial number, if it's 'J' it's a 1999-made frame, 'K' is 2000.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

A catalogue was released that showed the black/red Ozark and Avanti. I had a copy but lost it many years ago. My recollection is that it was much slimmer than other Raleigh catalogues. It only included a few models. So maybe the circulation was limited as I haven't seen the catalogue in any archives since then. It seemed to fill a small gap between the previous Maverick range and the later catalogues that introduced the Ozark II in a red/white colour scheme.

Back