Goodwood Revival

Hhhmmm we have got an invite but giving a miss I do believe... But more than likely going to the test day?

Havent been for years now

Yeah. Will do the usual of wearing overalls as you can actually be reasonably comfortable in them. Gotta dress up.

Which day you going? I'll be there Sunday. Poss Friday too, not sure.

Friday unfortunately this year as I go on holiday the next day. I think the dressing up keeps out the chavs that the FOS now seems to have now attracted.

I'm giving it a miss too this year as I will be at silverstone for the 1000km on the 13-14th, Croft for Alfa UK on the 17th, and then it's the McRae Stages Rally the weekend after. Busy busy bee at this time of year!

Looks like Goodwood will be a vintage year this year, and as for the chav element at the FoS, you should be over the Channel that weekend for the Le Mans Classic anyway, it's much better!

Si

I might go on the Friday, if the weather's good, but I have to go up to Teeside for me Dad's 70th birthday celebrations on the Saturday to Sunday.

Always seems to be next year for me! I have been promising myself for the last three years, just not got it sorted.

Defo next year in the mrs new Amazon build,if its ever finished. We're into the 8th month!

Al.

photo of the old man being taken out for a spin at the Goodwood test day, It was his fav car he used to look after :D

Attachments

• DSC_0341 (650 x 435).jpg
    DSC_0341 (650 x 435).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 950
Back