Ellison underway

Crell

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I love this frame and it's been sitting in a box for too long. Time to begin another build...and who knows I might even finish one...

I'm thinking of going for a green anno build on this. Not too much but just enough to accent it...or possibly a green & blue mix to some degree.

Any advances on green before I get stuck in?

P1000874.jpg

I've tracked Randall down and emailed him some questions about the fork length & rake. I'm guessing it's a 93, judging by the serial number.

There's a couple on here according to our awesome search :)

The ones I was aware of were Felixdelrio's and Gump's (Don't think Gump has built his yet, and not seen any pics - get your camera out!)

Felix's:

ellison_002_792.jpg

but also this one:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ht=ellison

main.php

That's it. Not many around, though this frame has a twin as there were two of them for sale. ( sold before anyone asks :) )

hey, sweet bike! Did you powder it?

Funny enough, pulled mine off the back rails last week, been giving it some polishing love this week. Have some bits ready for full build now :)

Have the same red/yellow decals as above, but mine are cack and need replacing. Will build it up first while decals are sorted.
They are sweeeeet bikes!

Rare too :cool:

Watch this space..............
One of my very early wet dream bikes from my yoof

gump":2thzyduz said:

snip snip

No need, it's NOS :)

Not a mounting mark anywhere

I would have liked an e-stay or the y frame, but this was too good to pass up.

Wondering about the fork at present. I'd like to keep it rigid. Maybe an accutrax, or a ti of some sort.

Crell":2vfr7iym said:
gump":2vfr7iym said:

snip snip

No need, it's NOS :)

Not a mounting mark anywhere

I would have liked an e-stay or the y frame, but this was too good to pass up.

Wondering about the fork at present. I'd like to keep it rigid. Maybe an accutrax, or a ti of some sort.

That thing needs a Manitou 3-4. Then with your idea of green and blue bits, run with it. Bad ass. :cool:

Latest posts

Back