Marin Dusk 'til Dawn Thetford - 4th October

MadCowKev":3qqakoaz said:
Wu-Tangled":3qqakoaz said:
Fellas, I'm having to bow out of this one now. So we need to fill my place in Reki's team.

:(

Neil and Ben were both looking to race........

Wu, you are worthless. You are weak and useless ;)

I also think SPESHMIKE would ride if asked/told......

Ben was planning on booking up the third team last week, but I haven't heard from him since then so don't know what the situation is with filling the other two places.

neil__j":3fmpcanm said:
Ben was planning on booking up the third team last week, but I haven't heard from him since then so don't know what the situation is with filling the other two places.

Neil. :D Sorry dude.... I was meant to get back to you....apologies. :oops:
No one else got back to me ( apart from you! )... and then our work team got it together and I've been entered in my absence.
With your knowledge ( and speed ) around Thetford you'll make a worthy addition to Reki's team. :D

Feel free to pop into our team 'caravan' for a mid- race chablis! :D

Cheers all
boy"O"boy

I'll be happy to join the Reki/Jango/CK team if you'll have me.

Ben, no probs, thought it was a bit quiet with other people wanting to join our team...

Guys, i think 3 flying laps is the very least we should aim for.
Have we all got lights sorted :?: Pickle, don't worry to much about staying awake, Torq will be there with more energy gels ;)

heathy":1mnkepqj said:
Pickle, don't worry to much about staying awake, Torq will be there with more energy gels ;)

Pickle - be afraid. be very afraid. Heathy after 48 torq gels is neither a pretty nor particularly choherent creature. :LOL:

Wu-Tangled":5qpryxg9 said:
and by the way, don't camp anywhere near his car unless you like 200db drum 'n' bass at 3am... :LOL:

CAMP, there won't be any sleeping guys. Not until the race finishes.

Wu-Tangled":3t18d0mz said:
and by the way, don't camp anywhere near his car unless you like 200db drum 'n' bass at 3am... :LOL:

You obviously missed me and Heathy listening to the Ratpack at MM on Friday night then ;)

Pro-Plus and energy gels! Wired! :shock:

Back