BF 2 or Team Fortress

it was bf2..then i got cod4 (ps3)..liked it for a while till i got fed up with dying by random grenade chuckers(worse gits then spawn camping or snipers) who would throw em as soon a map would start ..bang ya dead ad infinitum..eventually snapped and got bf:bad company(ps3 again)...which is by far the best game out of the bunch....just love driving thru houses and over trees...got fed up with the coln macrae syndrome(ie cars bouncing off hedges and fences thing...just not realistic)in the other games......developers should take note ...tanks do not bounce off fences .....ps play on 42 inch lg hi def telly..no compromises ....

Used to play BF2 semi pro, made a couple of grand from prize money in it & still have 6 bottles of vintage dom perignon 1996 from a particularly pleasing 1st place tournament. :)

Also represented the UK in BF1942 (a much better game) and BFv (a better game).... 2142 sucked ass :( Its fair to say I was quite involved in UK BF scene since 2002.

Ive not played BF in a year or more now though...

Now I play TF2, but not competitively.

-JeRkY

For me it was never a job, just a hobby, although some of the people who played for me now make a living playing for pro teams or casting matches for networks (Sky / MTV etc).

I missed my chance to make any real money from gaming.

sounds quite stressful...ill stick to teaching cycling proficiency and teddy bear shows at nurseries..... :p

Back