Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

Great Idea .. We could do a spin round the rear paddock (the smaller one you understand) and then back to the east wing for a Roast or perhaps a sucling pig all washed down with lashings of the finest red wine !! I'll run in past the cook ..

Invite only extended to those people who said kona's are cool !! ;)

I'll let you off Chris ...

On a serious note maybe in the new year we could plan a 'RetroBike' South Downs Run on a Saturday followed by an evening meal at Chez Hilts.. I could put quite a few people up and then everyone could head home on Sunday with shocking hangovers ...

How cool is this! awesome. I love it how we've all invited oursleves to Hilts gafff. How funny is that!

"Gaff of the week" - we all turn up with 100s of bikes for a retro chinwag and eat all the food. Brill.

Hilts":2s1a9gni said:
On a serious note maybe in the new year we could plan a 'RetroBike' South Downs Run on a Saturday followed by an evening meal at Chez Hilts.. I could put quite a few people up and then everyone could head home on Sunday with shocking hangovers ...

now that I'm up for...!

fantastic idea!!

Always said how good Konas were too.

I am concerned about the size of your gaff though Hilts... horses.. paddock..... put up a few people :shock:

Back