Konamad's Feedback

Pace Steerer from Konamad

Item in perfect condition,well packaged and just what i was after,thanks,fella. :D :D

BANNED.

Please post feedback regarding your experiences with this user.

Sold him a Ringle stem that he "desparately needed" to complete his build.

Same stem back for sale on this forum 2 weeks later for an extra £15 :evil:

MadCowKev":2u79ehjm said:
Sold him a Ringle stem that he "desparately needed" to complete his build.

Same stem back for sale on this forum 2 weeks later for an extra £15 :evil:

:evil:

Only bought one small item off Dave- a headset spacer. It never showed up. He did offer me a refund, I said I'd wait a bit longer for it first (Australia Post are just as efficent as Royal Mail, so when a package goes through both it could well get a bit lost). It's been nearly another week so I was going to get in contact with him again but since he's gone (and since it not showing up may not be his fault) I'll write it off. No big loss.

More to the point, what about people like Defiant? Was the frame postage issue resolved mate?

Geoff":2vfp9ddv said:
More to the point, what about people like Defiant? Was the frame postage issue resolved mate?

Thanks for asking;
Because i really wanted the Yo Eddy, i was looking for 1 for a very long time, i offered him to split the extra shipping costs although i think i paid enough in the first place.
I received an email from him yesterday that it was shipped by airmail beginning of this week but because he was out he couldn't give me the track and trace number :roll:
hope to receive it today or tomorrow and it will all be good,..if not i loose over 600 pounds,.. (i did not only buy the frame but also a RS Judy, Ti BB Syncros, CK Headset, Ringle seatpost )
I have some free days left here in the office so if he does not deliver like he told me to, i guess i will pay the UK a visit afterall this year ;) anybody joining me? :LOL:

but for now,..i just want to receive the frame and parts and focus on the happy things in life and do not loose the faith in the retrobike people because you are all kind spirits

Back